Ballet recently passed a major milestone – 21 million dollars worth of cryptocurrency secured by Ballet wallets. In celebration of this achievement, we are holding a photo contest to give away $3,000 worth of Bitcoin.
How to Play
1. Take a selfie photo that includes you and an interesting/beautiful/cute background. You can hide the deposit address in your photo to protect your privacy and you can wear a face mask.
2. Email a selfie of you and your Ballet product with a scenic/interesting/cute background to email@example.com or tweet/DM us or post in the Ballet Telegram group.
The selfie contest will begin at 3 AM UTC on July 30th, 2020 (8 PM Pacific Time on July 29th, 2020), and will end at 3 AM UTC on August 6th, 2020 (8 PM Pacific Time on August 5th, 2020).
Winners will be announced at 5 AM UTC on August 8th, 2020 (11 PM Pacific Time on August 7th, 2020).
1st prize (3 winners) – $500 worth of BTC
2nd prize (3 winners) – $300 worth of BTC
3rd prize (3 winners) – $200 worth of BTC
1. All submitted photos must include a clear shot of one or more Ballet wallets. You can choose to cover up your wallet’s QR code for privacy reasons, if you would like.
2. All images must be at least 2,048 pixels wide. Each submission should include information about the general geographic area where the photo was taken, and a caption if you have one.
3. By submitting a photo in this contest, you grant Ballet a royalty-free, nonexclusive right, in perpetuity, to use the photograph for marketing purposes.
4. Prize winners may not request a cash substitute for the BTC awarded as prizes in this contest.
5. Maximum 5 photo submissions per person.
6. Participants must have taken any photo they submit or they must have the rights to submit it. By submitting or tweeting a photograph, participants guarantee that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights or intellectual property of a third party.
7. In order to ensure the fairness and integrity of the contest, Ballet may decide, in its sole discretion, to disqualify individuals from participating, change the number or amount of prizes, suspend the contest, or otherwise interpret the rules of this contest as it sees fit.