To celebrate our new mission to make crypto easy, we’re holding a customer feedback contest.
Now through November 9, we’re giving you a chance to win one of THREE iPhone 12s just for sharing your experience using a Ballet wallet!
Entering the contest is easy! Just write a testimonial addressing how Ballet makes using crypto easy for you, post the testimonial on social media, and email us a link to the testimonial at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details are below:
First place: 3 x iPhone 12 (or US Apple-store before-tax cash equivalent where Apple Store is unavailable)
Runner up: 10 x 24K Gold-Plated REAL Bitcoin wallets
A. The testimonial must address the following questions:
- What is your name and what geographic region are you located in? (First name only is ok, and so is more generic geographic region information, such as the U.S., Spain, etc.)
- What challenges/problems were you having with other wallets/custodial services before you started using Ballet wallets? Why was it important to you to solve this problem?
- How did you learn about Ballet?
- What persuaded you to end up choosing Ballet?
- How does Ballet make using crypto easy for you?
- What’s it like using Ballet products?
B. We accept text, video and photo testimonials. Upload the testimonial to your social media channel of choice, tag Ballet, use the hashtag #BalletMakingCryptoEasy and email a link to the testimonial to email@example.com.
C. Encourage your followers to retweet, respond to and like your post. Each testimonial will be judged both on its content, as well as the social media influence it achieves. We are looking for testimonials that have a large popularity/following, the ones with the most likes, reposts/retweets.
D. The competition starts on Monday, October 19, and ends on Monday, November 9, 2020.
E. Text testimonials should be at least 200 characters long. Video testimonials should be of at least HD quality (1280 x 720 pixels) and be between 15 seconds and 2 minutes long. Photo testimonials should be at least 1920 x 1080 pixels.